PROTECTION POLICY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS OF THE SITE
- General terms
- This Policy defines the procedure for processing and protection of information about individuals (hereinafter – User) by the Blockchain Life forum (hereinafter – the Company) which can be obtained by the Company when used by the User of non-exclusive license services/goods provided including through the site, services, programs used by the Company and/or Affiliates on the site linkiwood.com(hereinafter – the Site, Services).
- The purpose of this Policy is to ensure adequate protection of personal information that the User provides about himself/herself when using the Site, Services or during the registration process (creating an account), for the purchase of non-exclusive license goods/services from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy,other official documents of the Company.
- By registering and specifying your data (filling in the registration form, leaving the application, clicking on the "Buy a ticket" button) on the website linkiwood.com the User expresses his full consent to the terms of this Policy and agrees to receive messages on behalf of the organizers to the specified e-mail and sms messages of advertising and information to the specified number (no more than 3 times a day).
- If the User does not agree with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site and/or any Services available when using the Site should be immediately terminated.
- In case of disagreement of the User in obtaining information from the Company and/or Affiliated persons, the User can unsubscribe from the mailing:
- click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email;
- by sending a letter to the e-mail email@example.com
Upon receipt of the notification by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org a request based on the results of the information received from the User is created in the special software to account for the actions of the corresponding User. The appeal is processed within a maximum of 78 hours. As a result, User information is not included in the mailing segment for the respective region.
- Purposes of collection, processing and storage of information provided by users of the Site
2.1. Processing of personal data of the User is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. The Company processes personal data of the User for the purposes of:
- of identification of the party within the agreements and contracts concluded with the Company and/or Affiliated persons;
- providing the User with goods/services, non-exclusive license, access to the Site, Services;
- communicating with the User, sending the User transactional letters at the time of receipt of the application for registration on the Site or receive payment from the User, one-time, if the User performs these actions, sending the User notifications, requests;
- sending messages to the User by e-mail or sms-messages to the phone, advertising and/or information - no more than 3 messages per day;
- checking, researching and analyzing of such data, allowing to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site;
- statistical and other research based on impersonal data.
- Terms of processing of personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The Company takes all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the User from unauthorized access, change, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. The Company provides access to personal data of the User only to those employees, contractors, and Affiliates to whom this information is necessary to ensure the functioning of the Site, Services, and rendering of services, sale of goods, obtaining a non-exclusive license by the User.
3.3. The Company has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Lithuania(including in order to prevent and/or suppress illegal and/or illegal actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Lithuaniaat the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
3.4. The Company does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User and proceeds from the fact that the User provides reliable and sufficient information in good faith, cares about the timeliness of changes in the previously provided information when such a need arises, including but not limited to changing the phone number.
4.1. The User, when using the Website, confirms that:
- has all the necessary rights allowing him to register (create an account) and use the Services of the site;
- indicates reliable information about himself/herself in the amounts required to use the services of the Site, mandatory fields for further provision of site Services are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the User at his/her own discretion;
- he/she is aware that the information on the Site, posted by the User about himself/herself, may become available to third parties, not specified in this Policy, and may be copied and distributed by them;
- read this Policy, expresses his/her consent to it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and putting a tick under the link to this Policy is a written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
4.2. The Company does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about the Users, except when such a check is necessary for the performance of obligations to the User.
- Within the framework of this Policy, "User's personal information" means:
5.1. Data provided by the User when using the Website, the Services, including, but not limited to: name, surname, gender, mobile phone number and/or email address, marital status, date of birth, hometown, family ties, home address, information about education, about the kind of activities.
5.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services during their use by means of software installed on the User's device, including IP-address, information from cookies, information about the user's browser (or another program with which to access the Services), access time, the address of the requested page.
5.3. Other information about the User, the collection and/or provision of which is defined in the Regulations of individual Services of the Company.
- Change and deletion of personal data
6.1. The User can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him/her or its part, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, using the function of editing personal data in the section or in the personal section of the relevant Service. The User is obliged to take care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information, its updating, otherwise the Company is not responsible for failure to receive notifications, goods/services, etc.
6.2. The user can also delete the personal information provided by him/her within a certain accountor by requesting email@example.com. At the same time, deleting the account may result in the inability to use some Services.
- Feedback. Questions and suggestions
8.1. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to the Company support service by email firstname.lastname@example.org